The In N Out secret menu adds an element of excitement and discovery for those in the know. From the popular Animal Style to the towering 4×4 and the low-carb Flying Dutchman, these hidden delights offer a unique twist to the In N Out experience.
In N Out Burger has earned its reputation for simple, high-quality food. They prepare the meals with fresh ingredients in full-view of the customers.
Here is the full In N Out secret menu.
- Double-Double: This is a burger with two beef patties, two slices of cheese, lettuce, tomato, spread and pickles.
- 3×3: This is a burger with three beef patties, three slices of cheese, lettuce, tomato, spread and pickles.
- 4×4: This is a burger with four beef patties, four slices of cheese, lettuce, tomato, spread and pickles.
- Animal Style: This burger is topped with grilled onions, extra Thousand Island spread, mustard grilled patties and extra pickles.
- Protein Style: This is a burger patty with all the fixings, but instead of a bun, it’s wrapped in lettuce.
- Flying Dutchman: This is two beef patties as the “bun” with cheese in the middle.
- Scooby Snack: This is a single beef patty.
- Mustard Grilled Patty: This is a burger patty that is grilled with mustard instead of ketchup.
- Medium Rare: This burger is cooked to 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Well Done: This burger is cooked to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Extra Toast: This option is for having your bun toasted for an extra minute or two, making it that much crispier.
- Gorilla Style: This is a burger with animal style fries shoved in the middle.
- Animal Style Fries: These fries are topped with grilled onions, cheese and Thousand Island spread.
- Roadkill Fries: These fries are topped with grilled onions, cheese and Thousand Island spread, but they are cooked for a shorter amount of time so they are not as crispy.
- Cheesy Fries: These fries are topped with melted American cheese.
- Cheesy Fries Well Done: These cheesy fries are cooked until they are extra crispy.
- Animal Style Fries Light: These fries are topped with grilled onions, cheese, and Thousand Island spread, but they are cooked for a shorter amount of time so they are not as crispy.
- Neapolitan Shake: This shake is made with vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream.
- Root Beer Float: This float is made with In-N-Out’s root beer and vanilla ice cream.
- Extra Salt: This is an option for adding extra salt to your burger, fries or both.
- Chili Cheese Fries: These fries are topped with chili and cheese.
- Uneven Quantity of Meat & Cheese: This option allows you to specify how much meat and cheese you want on your burger.
- Cut In Half & Cut in Quarters: This option allows you to cut your burger in half or in quarters.
- Fly-Away Burger: This is a burger that is cooked to order and then wrapped in paper so that you can take it with you.
- Pup Patty: This is a small burger patty that is made for dogs.
The In N Out secret menu is one of the delights in modern-day fast food. If you are lucky enough to have an In N Out near you, give it a try. Happy exploring and bon appétit!